Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday Barb is at home

Barb was released from the hospital this afternoon and is at home. We were greeted by Kim our next door neighbor with a hug and freshly planted flowers at the entrance to our house.

I went and picked up the prescriptions ordered for her and she has a follow up appointment with Dr Hamman on Tuesday June 17th.

Earlier today, the Physical Therapy folks worked with Barb and she walked up a flight of stairs and back down.

Joy, Angie, Brent and Rob cleaned the house for us and went shopping for heart healthy food. Angie and Joy said they were quite enlightened by reading all the labels. (They also seemed to enjoy throwing away our old food and had a contest to see who could find the item with the oldest sell by date. (I think I heard Sept 2007)

I need to organize the drugs and vitamins a bit. I'll post what they are later.

No comments: