Thursday, May 29, 2008

Barb is still doing well in ICU and some aditional info on her old valve.

I saw Barb at 5:15 and 8:15 PM. The ICU nurse says she is still progressing as expected. She is going to let her have a little juice soon. She might be out of the ICU and into a regular room tomorrow afternoon (at the earliest).

When I spoke with Dr Hamman earlier today, he told me her old valve was Unicuspid which he has only seen once before in his practice. Barb's surgery went well with no complications. He also mentioned that he did not see any indication of pneumonia on the Xray (or otherwise?) that was done last night.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Barb and Bob,

just wanted to let you know you are heavy on my heart this week and that I am thinking of and praying for you both. Thanks for putting this blog up to keep us all updated.

Chris Londino